Our EASA Multi Engine Instrument Rating (ME IR) course is designed to give you the skills and experience you need to make approaches in poor weather and fly in Class A airspace. This course is typically one of the final elements in commercial flight training.
You will begin your training in our state of the art FNPT II DA42 simulator. Once you have achieved the required skill level, you will progress onto our Diamond DA42 Twin Star aircraft, equipped with a Garmin G1000 Glass cockpit, to fly IFR routes and make instrument approaches into airports through Hungary.
- The minimum age is 18 years old
- Valid EASA PPL or CPL License
- IR(A)/SEP rating
- Valid MEP class rating
- EASA Class II medical or higher with “IR Checked”
- ICAO English Level 4 language proficiency
Included in the Training
- 40 hours simulator training in DA42 FNPT II simulator
- 15 flight hours in Diamond DA42 Twin Star
Disclaimer: Not an offer; due to the volatility in fuel prices, our final offer will be subject to a fuel surcharge.