Pannon Air’s Private Pilot License training, approved by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), is for aspiring pilots who want to fly airplanes for pleasure. Our PPL is also suitable for people looking to begin pilot training with the basics and work toward their Commercial Pilot License or Airline Transport Pilot License in a modular way.
At course completion, you will be qualified to fly an airplane alone or with passengers for private use. You will also have gained the skills and experience to commence further flight training with confidence.
- Be at least 17 years old
- Valid EASA Class II. medical certificate or higher
Included in the Training
- Theoretical course with 120 hours self study, 12 hours classroom consultation
- 45 flight hours with Diamond DV20
- Landing fees at LHTL
- 1,5 hours skill test with examiner fee included
- All the exam fees are included