At Pannon Air we are providing Ab Initio training for students without any previous flight experience. With this program in 20-22 months you will fulfill the requirements to apply to a First Officer position for any major airline.
The program includes the required training courses to obtain an EASA Commercial Pilot License including the Private Pilot License, ATPL theory, Instrument Rating, and Multi Engine Training. Graduates of the program will earn their EASA Commercial Pilot’s License (CPL) with both single and multi-engine ratings.
The training program comprising as the following stages:
- Private Pilot License – PPL
- Theoretical course with 120 hours self study, 12 hours classroom consultation
- 45 flight hours with Diamond DV20
- Airline Transport Pilot License – ATPL Theory
- 650 hours online education with classroom consultation, progress tests and study guides.
- Night VFR – NVFR
- 6 flight hours with DA-40 equipped with GARMIN G1000
- PIC time building
- 100 flight hours with Diamond DV20
- Multi Engine Class Rating – MEP CR
- 2,5 flight hours in Diamond DA42 Twin Star
- 3,5 hours in Diamond DA42 FNPT II simulator
- Multi Engine Instrument Rating – ME IR
- 40 hours simulator training in DA42 FNPT II simulator
- 15 flight hours in Diamond DA42 Twin Star
- Commercial Pilot License Practical Training
- 10 hours flight time with Diamond DV20 aircraft
- 5 hours flight time with Diamond DA42 Twin Star multi engine aircraft
- Must be at least 17 years old
- ICAO English Level 4 proficiency or higher
- Valid EASA Medical Class I. Certificate